IP Careers with Actuate IPActuate IP is an established, forward thinking and progressive IP attorney and law firm. Our team has experience in both top tier and specialist IP firms.
Our firm has come together to set an ambitious goal: to be a viable alternative to the bigger players in town. Our client base is growing fast (Australia-wide and internationally), as is our reputation. Gone are time sheets and instead with work on a fixed price basis for each project and matter we undertake for a client. Clients love it and so do we. It promotes a more natural team based environment and a better outcome for clients.
We are passionate about protecting the rights of our clients. This is reflected in the reliable delivery and high quality of our service.
We are known for our hands-on and practical approach.
- Proactive rather than just reactive.
- Strategic thinking. Smart solutions.
- Client focus. Open communication.
- Enthusiasm and knowledge.
We are currenlty seeking:
- a 3 to 5 year post qualified patent attorney with an information technology background for the Sydney or Melbourne office
- a 3 to 5 year post admission IP litigation lawyer for the Sydney or Melbourne office
To express your interest in confidence, please email your application and academic qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.